It is the range of professional support services provided to an organization for improving its growth, well-being, and productivity. The facility management services companies cover two major areas, “Space and Infrastructure” and “People and Organization” by coordinating the demand and supply of various goods and services required for smooth functioning of an organization.
Services provided by Facility Management Companies
Facility Management companies provide a plethora of services ranging from the lease, construction, occupation, maintenance, furniture, cleaning, catering, HR, accounting, marketing, tech support and so on. Depending upon one’s need, one can take assistance for any of the required services. The manpower employed by these services are professionally trained in their respective domains and thus one can be assured of receiving the best services without hampering their daily routine.
Facility Management Companies in Delhi
Delhi, the capital of India, is home to major industrial and infrastructural hubs. Dedicated manufacturing plants, IT Services, Banking, FMCG, Retail, Textile and Food Industries have their setup and regional capitals in the city. Development of such high magnitude requires the personnel involved to have full-time dedication towards their job demand. Hence, allied activities are often left unaddressed. This causes an organization to have a lack of sanitation, hygiene, hospitality, operational delays, etc. Facility management services help you reduce this in a systematic manner.
In Delhi, you can hire them for Housekeeping, Catering, Guest House Management, Gardening, Front Desk Management, Security, Electrical and Mechanical maintenance like plumbing, electrical failures, Cafeteria Management, Façade cleaning, and Pest Control.
A lot of facility management services providers have mushroomed, given the high demand. All services required for your company can be assigned to such service providers without having to burn a hole in your pocket. Most of the services like pest control, guest house services, electrical and mechanical maintenance are not regular activities, hence one need not have permanent employees working in those areas. One can order any of those services close to home and be assured of getting on -time support.
All major facility management services in delhi have fully equipped staff and logistics to meet your requirement. You also have an option of choosing the services one time or signing an annual contract, where they will be liable for services.
Choosing the right Facility Management Services in Delhi
One should be aware of the following things while choosing a facility management service company:
- Accessibility: The proximity of the service provider to your organization, plays an important role to ensure you do not have to face any delays given the city’s traffic scenarios. Apart from physical accessibility, one should look if they can be easily contacted and have a robust system to handle client request responsibly.
- Infrastructure: Most facility management services claim to have the required tools, technologies, equipment and materials to carry out the required tasks, one should always verify these claims before choosing their service provider.
- Human Resource: One must be aware of the kind of staff employed your facility management services. The staff should possess the right skills and their employer must ensure their continual development. They should also provide appropriate wages and incentives to their staff and maintain cooperation. A high level of manpower ensures you do not face problems due to lack of availability.
- Cost: You should always compare the cost of services provided by multiple service providers to ascertain the right cost of taking a particular service. Delhi has a variety of options for you to choose from and you can certainly exercise your right to choose an event of the high
- Terms and Conditions: This document should be carefully prepared and studied, especially in cases of annual and lifetime contracts. A facility management service provider should always be available for the designated service and honor the contract, failing which, should attract appropriate punitive actions.