Evening calls for some really spicy snacks, I mean after a tiring day in school, or office, or college you really need some refreshments and what better than some nice sweet and spicy evening snacks. In order to be happy you need to eat happy, and I am sure all the food lovers out there will totally give thumbs up for it. Good food is like a therapy, a magical solution for every problem, an instant relief. With this age of modernization we have plethora of choices, starting from our breakfast to dinner, but majority still loves the part in the evening where they can have their favourite snacks with some coffee or tea.
Street food have a different feel , it’s not very organized with ambience like the five stars restaurants but then the food is totally worth it, its junk food but isn’t always healthy very monotonous? Routine always feels boring especially when you have foods like PavBhaji. The name is like calling you to run to the nearest stall, with all the correct reasons that it is absolutely delicious and it’s actually quite heavy as a food which adds an extra point to it.
Interestingly there are a few points as to cite why PavBhaji is so popular and will always be one of the favourites amongst street food:
- It has become one of the delicacies of our nation given by its rich taste also history tells us that it has been famous for almost an era now.
- PavBhaji can be used as snacks, as lunch and dinner, given by the heavy stuffing it has.
- Did you know that PavBhaji is actually healthy because it is a spiced mixed of mashed vegetables served with bread rolls, also it tastes amazing.
- Lately it has become so popular that it is served from street stalls to restaurants now.
- It’s totally affordable and very friendly towards your pocket so that is so essential for students.
- For all the people who love cooking, there you go, it’s a simple, easy to make food, which doesn’t take a very long time.
- You know about mid-night cravings right, imagine the wonders PavBhaji will serve to your cravings.
- It can be served in various ways. There are fried PavBhaji there are cheese PavBhaji, paneerPavBhaji , mushroom PavBhaji and so on so forth.
Food never fails to make people happy, as it is rightly accepted, the secret to happiness goes through your stomach, it’s is true that eating healthy is important, but PavBhaji is not a kind which will harm your health and for that there are PavBhaji recipe in Marathi and other respective languages, you can give a read to know that it is healthy yet gives you a yummy-tummy, and secondly it’s really an easy recipe to grasp, thirdly, very predictive that PavBhaji’sare absolute love and a bite makes you feel paradise inside your mouth.