Overview of the concept of Uncontested Divorce
The uncontested divorce refers to those divorce case where the spouse agrees on everything without having the need for the court to divide assets or make any sorting of determinations in regard to the spousal or child support including its custody. Generally, these uncontested divorce proceeds through the system more quickly as it is less complicated and gas less financial burden as a state by the divorce attorney in Davie.
When both the parties in the married couples agree to file a divorce, the best option for it is filing an uncontested divorce petition. This would save the time along with money through streamlined court practices. Although more complicated court procedures can literally fall outside the parameter list, when both the parties are informed and agree on this big issue it can save a substantial amount of time and money. The other related aspects include child custody, child support, property distribution along with spousal support.
Eligibility for an Uncontested Divorce
- This uncontested divorce is generally available to the couples who give no disagreements regarding the basic divorce issues. This includes child cases, child custody, child support, property division, and spousal support.
- Just likes the contested divorce cases, this also starts by one sidefiling for divorce. This uncontested divorce usually has a streamlined paperwork in which the property and the child custody information is filed up for the divorce.
- If the other side of the party agrees for the divorce and does not ‘contests’ it fails to make an appearance, the divorce is granted by the court.
- If the other spouse does not agree and makes the necessary court filings, this uncontested divorce cannot be granted.
Benefits of uncontested divorce
- The primary benefit of this type of divorce is that of the divorce cost. While the divorces attorney in Davie will be advisable in any kind of divorce, the streamlined procedure includes of lowered court cases along with a lowered attorney bills.
- This uncontested divorce allows many couples to get their divorce granted easily and more quickly if compared with that of a contested The divorce attorney in Davie states that there are lesser proceedings and less legal wrangling, it allows the couples to move on with their lives more quickly.
- The uncontested divorce lowers the amount of conflict between the parting spouses by offering very minimal opportunities for conflicts to arise. With fewer opportunities along with demands for information, these fewer proceedings resolve the disrupted elements of the divorce reducing the future conflicts of the exes.
The uncontested divorce cases are considered to be a better option if compared to the contested divorce. It also minimizes the amount of private information to be made public.