If you are looking for a rewarding career to choose that possess earning potential as well as the career growth, then quantity surveying can be the best choice. In this job, a professional takes the responsibility for the accurately accessing costs and managing the financial aspects of the new build, restoration, or maintenance projects. To get into this good job profile, you have to crack the interview which is not an easy task to do.
If you have secured an interview for this particular job in a leading organization, then you should begin your preparation. First of all, you should know that the interviewers look for the candidates who can demonstrate the academic prowess required and the interpersonal skills. They like to hire a candidate that has the ability to deliver the successful outcomes. Apart from this, they select a candidate with the ability to cope with a crisis, conscientiousness, and reliability. Candidate should also be clear in communicating with the team members.
When you want to know what types of questions are being asked in the surveyor interview, then you should go through the below-written listing where you will find a number surveying interview questions to consider.
Let’s take a look at the following questions….
- What are the key challenges which are faced by Quantity surveyors on the daily basis?
- How much experience do you have for working with different types of contracts?
- What do you prefer being in office or on-site? Why?
- Describe the typical duties that a Quantity Surveyor is responsible for.
- Which part do you enjoy or like the most from Quantity Surveyor job? Which one do you find the most challenging?
- What is your career goal within this particular job profile?
- Which strategies do you follow to stay updated or keep the knowledge of HSE building regulations and legal guidelines?
- What do you know about the property tax?
- General Questions
- Why would you like to work within our organization?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to leave your current job or organization?
- How did you get to know about this specific role? What did attract you the most about this job?
- What do you excite the most about our company?
- What are the important attributes you would bring to this job?
- Scenario Interview Questions
- Explain the recent project that you might have done recently and tell me the least and most successful about the project.
- Describe how you would determine an initial timescale for the construction project.
- Tell me about a problem where you have to use logical thinking.
If you consider all these above-written interview questions and tips before appearing for an interview, then you will certainly end up landing that particular job. For more questions and tips which can help you land one of the best Surveyor Jobs, Monster India can be the best source. It is one of the leading online job portals which help the job seeker to build a meaningful career. So, what are you waiting for? Begin your preparation now!
Kajal Tyagi is a social media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest career and job trends In India. She writes about various related topics such as Digital marketing, Job Opportunities in India, Trending subjects and many more.