Some clothing items that are used by Muslim men to cover their bodies or to show the Muslim culture are mentioned below as follows:
- Bisht is a long coat-like dress used by the Muslim people to cover their bodies. Bisht is the dresses that are worn by the people of the Muslim religion to make their bodies warm the extreme cold weather.
- These are the dresses that are worn by the people during the winter season. Bisht is the type of dresses that Muslim men’s usually wear in wedding, parties or events.
- This is a dress that is made from animal’s skin, wool, silk etc. people can easily buy these Muslim men and Islamic women clothing online
Ghutra and Egal:
- Ghutra and Egal are the head coverings that are used by the Muslim men to cover their heads. Ghutra is a red and white patterned cloth that the men’s tie on their heads.
- Egal is a rope that is used by the people to tie this Ghutra in its place. These are the head coverings that are mainly worn by the men of Dubai.
- Thobe is a long maxi like dress used by the Muslim men to cover their bodies. These are the dresses that are white in color.
- Thobes are mainly worn by the people or sheiks of Dubai. Thobes are the dresses that cover the men’s fully from top to the bottom. These are the dresses that can be worn by the people in public areas.
- Serwal is a Pajama-like dress that is used by the men of the Muslim religion to cover their body. This is a dress that can be worn with a pair of tailor fitted shirt.
- Serwal is known by different names in different parts of the world. Serwal can be worn with a pair of Kurta also.
- Pagdi is the head covering used by the men of Punjab and is also used by the Muslim men. Pagdi is a cultural head covering of Sikh people.
- Pagdi is also worn by the Muslim men but the wearing style is different in both religions. Pagdi’s are usually worn by the people of Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.
- Kaftans are the oldest form of dresses that are used by Muslim people from the time of the Mughal Empire. Kaftans are the long maxi type dresses.
- Kaftans have a robe in the centre that helps the people to tie it properly around the waist. These are the dresses that help in keeping a person warm as because kaftans are made from animal’s skin, wool, silk etc.
- Kaftans are the dresses that can be worn by both the men and women.
People can easily buy clothing for Muslim women as well as for men from Modest Forever site. This is the best shopping site for buying Muslim clothing items.
These above mentioned are the different types of dresses used by the men of Muslim culture to cover their bodies.